New Year, New Online Class with Craftsy

Happy, Happy New Year!! I hope you had an amazing holiday & New Years. I'm in California soaking in the sun and warmth of the west coast and spending all the time I can with my family and friends until I go back to the cold of NY.


I'm very excited to kick off the new year with a big project I've been working on behind the scenes for awhile now. Today I get to announce....drum roll please: I've filmed an online class with Craftsy called, Design it, Stitch it: Hand Embroidery!!

People have always asked me if I had online videos on how to do stitches, and now, I do! So happy that you can now take a very in-depth embroidery class with me anytime, anywhere, and in your pjs if you wanted!

In the class I teach you over 25 stitches, different transfer methods, how to stitch on tricky fabrics, and my favorite, designing your own patterns. We stitch a few projects together a sampler of all the stitches and a beautiful customizable shirt and you also get some bonus patterns.

To celebrate the launch I'm giving away one free class subscription. All you have to do is sign up for Craftsy here. If you already have a Craftsy account you can use the same link and just log in to your existing account to be entered. (If any trouble seeing the giveaway page try using Firefox.) I'll announce and email the winner Jan. 14th.
 


If you've ever wanted to learn to embroider, refresh your skills or pick up a new hobby for the new year this class would be perfect! I hope you'll check it out & don't forget to enter to win the class for free!




3 comments:

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...