recent work





Do you know your stars?

I've been collecting lots of images and not posting. I've gotten out of the habit, and am trying to get back into it. I think part of it is that I used to diligently upload images to flickr and then post here, but the new flickr sucks. I hate how it looks and it's difficult to navigate, so I totally stopped using it. I'm wondering what you guys do- collect images on hard drives, print them out?

Here's some work I've made as weddings gifts and the VI is a baby piece. The stars were gifted to a wedding party in France! Each one got a custom note typed out by hand. The hearts are wedding presents too. I love seeing my work all done, but damn my arm is hurting. No joke!










1 comment:

  1. I love the constellations. They look amazing! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...