MR + Mollie Makes


"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

I designed the patterns for the free Constellation Stitch Kit in the latest Mollie Makes, issue,53. Pretty incredible kit (patterns, hoop, fabric, thread, needle) as a bonus to a great magazine. The patterns are inspired by my favorite topic, the stars. So of course I had to include a Carl Sagan quote, the little & big dipper and a graphic, sashiko star. I'm really happy to see how the kit, and the whole issue turned out. So many fun projects!  I want to make that knot pillow below.

Pick up your copy of Mollie Makes May 1, when it hits the stands, and share your stitched stars with me. Seriously, can't wait to see people making these patterns! Tag me in your insta pics so I can comment with all the happy emojis.


That knot pillow, right?! What are you most excited to make?



1 comment:

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...